SPRING 2017 Striker Academy Training
Leesburg FC is continues its Striker Academy Training! LFC Upper Fields – the focus is on the following:
- Our Striker Camp is all about SCORING GOALS!
- Our striker academy will train the players to create scoring chances and capitalize on them to become better goal scorers.
- We will focus on training the technique of shooting with game-like scenarios to improve player ability to create high percentage scoring opportunities in and around the penalty area.
- This program will be designed to improve a players 1 v 1 ability. Additionally, we will introduce small group attacking principles 2 v 1 , 2 v 2, 3 v 2 and other small group attacking scenarios.
Spring 2017 Striker Academy Training Details
- NEW Training Time: 12:00 to 1:30 PM.
- LFC Upper Field
- Training Dates:
- March 25
- April 1
- April 8
- April 22
- April 29
- May 6
- May 13
- May 20 (make up)
Striker Academy Training Topics:
- Shooting Technique (Instep Drive, Volley’s, Chip)
- 1 v 1 Attacking Skills
- Creativity in the Penalty Area
- Turning and Shooting
- Small Group Attacking
- Crossing and Finishing
- Free Kicks/Set Pieces